|Finish Your Degree and Get Ahead|
Want to finish your degree and embark on your dream career? The new Adult Degree Completion Program at the University of St. Thomas helps you get the degree and the college experience you’ve always wanted. Flexible, accelerated courses, supportive professors and faculty and available scholarships are part of the program. UST currently offers completion programs for bachelor’s degrees in General Studies and Liberal Arts with a concentration that interests you.
Whether you’re returning to college for personal fulfillment, to change careers, or to advance your career the UST Adult Degree Completion Program is the fast track to your future. Join a learning community that understands your needs.
The UST learning experience is designed for you.
Get Started! Attend an Information Session
Been out of school? If you’re 25 years or older with a minimum of 60 transferable college credit hours, you may enroll in the Adult Degree Completion Program to finish quickly.
Balance your work, family, and back-to-school schedule with ease. Our flexible class options are designed to fit your schedule. Complete your degree at your pace with a combination of night classes offered on an accelerated track, day courses and some online classes. Each course in the accelerated track is seven weeks long, so students can complete 12 hours in a semester.
A rich selection of courses that offer you options to customize your degree. Earn a bachelor’s degree in General Studies or Liberal Arts with a focus that interests you in art history, business, communications, education, criminology, law and society, and more.
Your Checklist to Get Started:
- Transfer Admissions Requirements
- Application Deadlines
- Apply Now
- Financial Aid Process
- Meet Your Transfer Admissions Counselor
- Visit Campus
- Transfer Student FAQs
Our strong support system is in place to move you from your first class to your next career step.
- Advising on achieving your learning goals.
- Scholarships for qualifying full and part-time students. Our aid options make earning a private university degree affordable.
- The big advantage of a small, private school education--learn the skills that employers seek in an environment that emphasizes ethical leadership and moral reasoning.
- Expert assistance from a dedicated Admissions Officer for the transfer credit process.
- Encouragement and guidance from members of Second Start, a peer support network of working professionals enrolled at UST.
- Individual support from a Career Services Counselor when you need it.